~ because not all who wander are lost ~

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 2

A picture of you and a friend you have been close to the longest.

I remember when Kandace moved into the yellow house near my neighborhood, before we even started preschool. Playdates, ice cream after school, "City Girl & Country Girl" games, sleepovers, cheerleading, Track & Field, new songs & long conversations in the car after practice, Young Women events, family activities, lunch dates, late night Facebook chats, so many good times! And even though we attend college hours & hours apart, we still keep in touch. Thanks for everything, Kandace! :D

1 comment:

  1. Awe! Ivy! Thank you for everything! I love you so much! You have been such a great friend to me all of these years and I look up to you so much!

    ReplyDelete