~ because not all who wander are lost ~

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 6

A picture of someone you'd like to trade places with for a day

I can't think of anyone famous or nearby that I would honestly like to be for a day. However, I would really like to get to know a totally different culture from the inside. Through visiting, studying, reading books, and talking with people you get to scratch the surface and learn from the slant of your own cultural background, but through truly being another person, you would automatically understand the language and customs and how things came to be accepted as they are. I would like to see the world through completely different eyes so I can have a broader perspective and a more understanding heart. That would be the ultimate total immersion experience. :)

3 comments:

  1. I would be Chris Sharma for a day. Or for my entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that's exactly what you would say, Chris. lol.
    And Willi, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete